Details about Curtin Humanitarian Fund For Undergraduate Students
Curtin Humanitarian Fund For Undergraduate Students is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All undergraduate and postgraduate degree level courses taught at Curtin University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Nov 2015. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies on the circumstances of the individual recipient and the annual availability of funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 20 Nov 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies on the circumstances of the individual recipient and the annual availability of funds
The Curtin Humanitarian Fund has been developed by Curtin University to support Curtin undergraduate students from a refugee-like background and are experiencing financial difficulty in meeting costs of pursuing higher education. The Fund is in accordance with Curtin’s long-standing, formal commitment to Ethics and Social Justice.
The Curtin Humanitarian Fund will provide a range of awards to support educational costs. The award amount will be dependant on the circumstances of the individual recipient and the annual availability of funds.
To be eligible you must:
- International citizen
- Currently reside within Australia
- Currently applying for, or have submitted an application for either: An undergraduate degree at Curtin University in Semester 1, 2016 or a postgraduate (masters by coursework) degree at Curtin University in Semester 1, 2016
- Be from a refugee-like background, or the relative of such a person, who experienced forced migration and may have entered Australia in a number of ways including:
- Off-shore approved Refugee or Humanitarian entrant
- Onshore, community based Asylum Seeker or refugee
- Temporary Protection Visa holder
- Family Reunion
- Financial hardship
Note: Successful applicants must return acceptance documents by end-January 2016.