Details about Curtin Housing Scholarship (Domestic Students) 2020
Curtin Housing Scholarship (Domestic Students) 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and New Zealand Citizens.
- Deadline: 07 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,500
Eligibility for Curtin Housing Scholarship (Domestic Students) 2020:
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the Curtin Housing Scholarship (Domestic students):
- Residing in on-campus accommodation at Curtin Perth in semester 1, 2020 and renewing their rental agreement at their residence for semester 2, 2020
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at Curtin University in semester 2, 2020
- From a low socio-economic background (ascertained from answers on the application form)
- Demonstrate financial hardship
Value of Curtin Housing Scholarship (Domestic Students) 2020:
The Curtin Housing Scholarship (Domestic students) provides the following:
- Provides a one-off subsidy of AUD 1,500 towards Curtin housing in semester 2, 2020.
The subsidy will be paid directly to the applicable housing residence in semester 2, 2020 who will deduct the scholarship subsidy from the recipients' weekly rent. The weekly rent will be subsidized for the remainder of semester 2, 2020 only.