Details about Curtin Enabling Program Bursary 2023
Curtin Enabling Program Bursary 2023 is offered for Diploma degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business & Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens/permanent residents of Australia and New Zealand.
- Deadline: 17 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,000
The Curtin Enabling Program Bursary has been developed to encourage and support students who have chosen to study an eligible enabling course at Curtin University. This bursary can provide financial assistance towards accommodation costs, travel costs, and expenses associated with studying online. This scholarship is not related to any bachelor's or master's program offered by the university but is for short courses which are taught before bachelors
Eligibility criteria for Curtin Enabling Program Bursary:
- The student must be a citizen of New Zealand, Australia, Australia Permanent Resident, or Australia Permanent Humanitarian.
- The candidate must be older than the mandatory school age in semester 1, 2024, as specified by the Western Australian School Education Act 1999 and enrolled in an approved enabling program at Curtin University.
- The applicant needs to have shown evidence of their poor socioeconomic level and financial distress.
- The applicant should not receive any scholarship other than this bursary
- Indigenous Pre-Science and Engineering Enabling Course
- Indigenous Pre-Medicine and Health Sciences Enabling Course
- Indigenous Tertiary Enabling Course
- UniReady Enabling Program