Details about Curtin Canning College Engineering International Bursary
Curtin Canning College Engineering International Bursary is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Paid as a cash stipend of $500 per semester. . This scholarship is open for: Open for all International students.
- Deadline: 11 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Paid as a cash stipend of $500 per semester.
The scholarship is provided depending on the full-time undergraduate course. It provides a total value of up to:
$3,000 for a 3-year degree
$3,500 for a 3.5-year degree
$4,000 for a 4-year degree
$5,000 for a 5-year degree
$5,500 for a 5.5-year degree
- The student applying should hold a valid Student Visa for Higher Education.
- The applicant must be student of Canning College in 2015.
- Should have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) in 2016 to undertake an Engineering undergraduate degree at Curtin University
- The student should commence hiss/her first year study in semester 1, 2016.
- Should have received an ATAR or equivalent of 96 or above.
- Double degrees are also considered.