Details about CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary at SOAS University of London 2023
CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary at SOAS University of London 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Japanese Religions & Buddhist Studies . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £5,000 fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) University of London
- Deadline: 22 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £5,000 fees waiver
The Centre for the Study of Japanese Religions offers a CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary in Japanese Religions to be held at SOAS, University of London to excellent students irrespective of their nationality.
Eligibility for CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary:
- Candidates applying for CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary must have an excellent academic record.
- Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism must be given focus by the candidates applying for Taught Masters (MA) which is evidenced by their statement of the admission application.
- Applicants of Taught Masters (MA) and Ph.D. programs must provide evidence of their ability to use sources in Japanese in their statement of the admission application.
- UK/EU and overseas students can apply for the bursary.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission in one of the eligible programs before the deadline.
- Applicants of CSJR Postgraduate Student Bursary must meet the English language requirements of their offer of admission as soon as possible.
- Applicants are selected based on the evidence that the applicants' primary focus is in Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism and their capability to use sources in Japanese.
- Information provided in the admission application will also be considered for selecting the applicants.
- The statement, academic references, CV, degree results, research proposal (MPhil/Ph.D. applications only), and other relevant information will also be considered by the selectors.
- Academic transcripts with an explanation of the grading system for degrees obtained outside the UK
- Personal statement
- Two references
- Research proposal (MPhil/Ph.D. applications only)