Details about CSIR Junior Research Fellowship, GITAM University
CSIR Junior Research Fellowship, GITAM University is offered for Masters degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Jun 2016. This scholarship is provided by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM)
- Deadline: 27 Jun 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs. 25,000/- + 20% HRA/month
- The candidates applying should have a Master’s degree in Chemistry with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants must be NET (JRF or Lectureship) or should be GATE qualified.
- Candidates applying should be of 28 years old, relaxation is given to scheduled castes/tribes/OBC, women, and physically handicapped candidates for upto 5 years.
- Successful applicants will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.