Details about CSEAS Postdoctoral Fellowships, Kyoto University, 2017
CSEAS Postdoctoral Fellowships, Kyoto University, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Environmental degradation, Economic growth and distribution, Aging, Health, and Welfare, Natural resource governance, Democratization, Natural disasters, Urbanization and depopulation, Emerging infectious diseases. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Kyoto University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The Center for Southeast Asian Studies is offering two-year fellowships to applicants from all over the world at Kyoto University, Japan.
- The applicants who are Ph.D. researchers or have publications in fields like forestry, biology, ecology etc are encouraged to apply for CSEAS Postdoctoral Fellowships, Kyoto University, 2017.
- The candidates are not expected to receive SPS Post-Doctoral Fellowship at the time of employment.
- The applicants are expected to submit a curriculum vitae which includes the list of publications, experiences in field work, a list of awards and international academic seminars.
- The candidates applying for CSEAS Postdoctoral Fellowships, Kyoto University, 2017 should submit two letters of recommendation, samples of major publications with abstracts and a description of publication goals, research and writing for the fellowship and their contribution towards the program not exceeding 1200 words.
- The applicants should also submit a brief on scholarly achievements.
- The CSEAS Postdoctoral Fellowships, Kyoto University, 2017 is a two-year fellowship program starting from January 5, 2017, and provides with the financial support, time and space better the study of sustainable humanosphere in Southeast Asia.