Details about Croucher Research Studentships, 2017
Croucher Research Studentships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Natural Sciences, Technology and Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Croucher Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, HK$80,000+HK$15,600 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Hong Kong nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, HK$80,000+HK$15,600 per annum
The Croucher Foundation is offering research studentships to nationals of Hong Kong in the fields of natural sciences, technology, and medicine.
- The candidates applying for Croucher Research Studentships, 2017 should be nationals of Hong Kong.
- The applicants should be full-time Ph.D. students.
- The candidates should have a first class honors degree or should obtain an MPhil degree by September 2017.
- The applicants in their final year of first-degree can also apply but the offer of the award is conditional on their obtaining the degree by July 2017.
How to apply?
- The candidates applying for Croucher Research Studentships, 2017 should a research proposal description with supervisor's names up to 6 pages.
- The applicants should also submit their experience description and publications list.
- The candidates should submit HKCEE and HKALE certificates, university transcripts and copies of three most significant publications.
- The applicants should also submit proof of identity with respect to their status as a permanent resident of Hong Kong.
Value of the fellowship
The recipients of Croucher Research Studentships, 2017 get HK$80,000 per year and n academic development allowance of up to HK$15,600 per year.