Details about Cornell University Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship In History, 2018/19
Cornell University Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship In History, 2018/19 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by Cornell University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, a stipend of $50,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the US and Canada and international applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, a stipend of $50,000/year
The Cornell University is offering Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship to the citizens of the US, Canada, and international applicants in Asian Studies.
- The applicants can be citizens of the US, Canada, or international applicants.
- The candidates who do not have their Ph.D. at the application time should submit a letter from the department confirming that their Ph.D. degree will be awarded before the term of the fellowship.
- The selected candidates are expected to be specialists in Central, Eastern or Southern European history, 1600 to the present.
- The selected applicants should teach 2 courses per year and propose introductory, a 2000-level course in on the topic of Central, Eastern or Southern European history and an upper, 4000-level undergraduate seminar for history majors.
- The candidates applying for Cornell University Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship In History, 2018/19 should submit a curriculum vitae, a writing sample not exceeding 30 pages and three recommendation letters.
- The applicants should also submit course proposals which the fellow should teach and a cover page including the name of the applicant, host institution, research interests, date of Ph.D., and names and e-mails of the referees.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Cornell University Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship In History, 2018/19 get a stipend of $50,000 per year.