Details about Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK 2023
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + return fare . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Commonwealth countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC)
- Deadline: 13 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + monthly stipend + return fare
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom is offering a scholarship for International students to pursue a master's degree at the University under the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicant must be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Should be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023.
- By September 2023, applicant should hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honours standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Candidate must not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country.
- Should be unable to afford to study in the UK university without this Scholarship and have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship covers fees, approved fares and personal maintenance. Other scholarships, awards or bursaries that cover the same costs may not be held concurrently.
- If an application is successful and the CSC has confirmed that the candidate meets the eligibility requirements, the candidate’s university will notify them that they have been provisionally selected.
- The CSC will not be able to offer Scholarships to candidates if it would contravene the terms and conditions of another Scholarship that they have previously held.