Details about Commonwealth Scholarsip at the University of Chester 2024
Commonwealth Scholarsip at the University of Chester 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Commonwealth Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of commonwealth countries.
- Deadline: 14 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Eight Commonwealth Scholarships have been awarded to the University of Chester for the 2024–2021 academic year.
Eligibility for Commonwealth Scholarship at the University of Chester:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a Commonwealth nation that qualifies or has been given refugee status by one.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of one of the Commonwealth's qualifying nations and be available to begin their academic studies in the UK by September/October 2024, or earlier if necessary, virtually.
- The candidate must have a first degree at least at the upper second-class level (2:1) standard before September 2024.
- The applicant must have a lower-second class (2:2) first degree and an appropriate postgraduate certificate (typically a Master's degree) by September 2024.
- fulfill the requirements for postgraduate studies in English language set out by the university;
- The candidate shouldn't have spent more than a year studying or working in a nation with a high standard of living.
- The candidate shouldn't be able to afford to study in the UK, either on their own or via their family
- The candidate must have the necessary supporting paperwork in the format requested.
To apply for this scholarship, the students have to fill out an application form.