Details about Colin Hancock Dental Bursary 2017
Colin Hancock Dental Bursary 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Dentistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £32,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £32,000
The King's College London is offering Colin Hancock Dental Bursary 2017 to undergraduate dental students who are pursuing their 5-year Dentistry BDS course.
- Candidates must accept the offer of a place at Kings College London.
- Applicants must undertake the A205 BDS Dentistry program (5 yrs) or the A206 Enhanced Support Dentistry Programme (5 yrs) at King’s.
- Applicants must be a first-degree student.
- applicants of Colin Hancock Dental Bursary 2017 must be a home fee status student.
- Applicants must be commencing their study in September 2017.
- Applicants with a household income of £42,600 or less will be considered.
- Applicants experiencing financial hardship will be given preference for Colin Hancock Dental Bursary 2017.
- Receive a Maintenance Grant through Student Finance England/Wales/NI/SAAS.