Details about Colin Aikman Award
Colin Aikman Award is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Constitutional law, human rights, international law or other issues affecting the South Pacific. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, At least $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals excluding NEW ZEALAND .
- The Victoria University of Wellington is offering Colin Aikman Award to applicants in the areas of international law, constitutional law, human rights, or other issues affecting the South Pacific.
- The candidates applying for Colin Aikman Award should intend to Law at Ph.D. or masters or undergraduate level at the University.
- The applicants will be evaluated based on their academic merit.
- The candidates should complete and submit the application form and information disclosure form by the specified deadline.
- The applicants who have not completed their studies at the Victoria University of Wellington should submit a certified copy of their academic record.
- The candidates should also submit a research outline or intended course of study in one page.
- The recipients of Colin Aikman Award get $10,000 for one year.
- The recipients should write a letter of thanks to the donor on receiving the award.