Details about CNR Building Futures Scholarship, 2018
CNR Building Futures Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Oil and natural gas industry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Canadian Natural Resources (CNR) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, based upon student need . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, or Saskatchewan) .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, based upon student need
CNR Building Futures Scholarship, 2018 are to help students in communities near Canadian Natural field operations.
- Applicants of CNR Building Futures Scholarship, 2018 must be residents of Western Canada (British Columbia, Alberta, or Saskatchewan) for a minimum of one year prior to application.
- Applicants from communities where Canadian Natural has operations will be given more preference.
- Candidates must have a Canadian Social Insurance Number.
- Candidates must be studying subjects that are related to the oil and natural gas industry and/or those that support the communities where such operations occur.
- An applicant can make only one application per year.
- Candidates applying for CNR Building Futures Scholarship, 2018 must maintain an average of C+ or 75% in their courses.
- The completed application
- A letter describing Career Plan and Community Activities in one page approximately
- Transcripts from all the high schools/post-secondary institutions they have attended in the past 3 years
- Official proof of registration at the school they are attending
- List of registration and tuition fees
- Reference letters (optional)