Details about CNIO Laboratory Summer Training Programme 2018
CNIO Laboratory Summer Training Programme 2018 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Life sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Apr 2018. This scholarship is provided by The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Travel + Food allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: Training & Short courses
- Provided by: The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)
- Deadline: 22 Apr 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Travel + Food allowances
Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) Laboratory Summer Training Programme 2018 offers up to 5 vacancies for undergraduate students.
- The candidate applying for CNIO Laboratory Summer Training Programme 2018 should have passed at least 2/3 of the total credit points.
- The background of the applicant should be in subjects like Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree.
- Academic excellence is taken into consideration and the GPA should be above 0.75.
- Should have good working knowledge of English.
- The training period will be from June 25 to August 17 (8 weeks)
- Letters of recommendation (two).
- Candidate should submit a copy of an official transcript of records, academic transcript or certification,
- Also mentioning the number of credits passed.
- A copy of the passport or national identity card or the candidate can also submit proof of a valid health insurance, whether public or private, during the whole summer stay.
- Applicants of CNIO Laboratory Summer Training Programme 2018, from countries issuing the European Health Card (EHC), which also include Spanish nationals, need to submit the documentation.
Selection and evaluation criteria:
Applicants will be choses on a competitive basis taking into consideration the student’s academic records and motivation letter. In case of equal merits, students in their final year of studies will be given preference.