Details about Clemens N. Nathan PhD Scholarship
Clemens N. Nathan PhD Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of History and Culture of German Speaking Jewry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£14,057 p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£14,057 p.a
- Candidates must hold a master's degree.
- The UK, EU and Overseas candidates are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant will be enrolled at the University of Sussex in the doctoral programme in the School of History, Art History and Philosophy.
- Applicants must submit their Research proposal in 2,500-words.
- A statement of purpose 500-words must be submitted.
- Applicants need to submit a copy of their MA diploma.
- Two letters of recommendation must be provided.