Details about City, University Of London Scholarship Program, 2017
City, University Of London Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by City University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £800 and £1,400 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Home/UK undergraduates students residing in England .
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £800 and £1,400
- The City, University of London is offering scholarships to undergraduate students starting the first year of their degree at the Univeristy.
- The candidates applying for City, University of London Scholarship Program, 2017 should be residents in England.
- The applicants who live in Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales are not eligible.
- The candidates have their household income assessed by Student Finance England or else they will not be considered for the scholarship.
- The applicants should not have studied part or all of an undergraduate degree before.
- The candidates who are first-year students are eligible.
- The applicants for City, University of London Scholarship Program, 2017 cannot be awarded both the City, University of London Scholarship Programme and The Lord Mayor of London Scholarship for Academic Excellence.
- The students who are NHS-funded or directly continuing from one course to another or transferring from another institution are not eligible.
- The postgraduate students are not eligible.
- The applicants for City, University of London Scholarship Program, 2017 with £0 to £42,611 household income will be awarded scholarships.
- care leavers, students with declared disability and self-funded students will be given more preference.