Details about CIDER Postdoctoral Fellowship for Low- or Middle-Income Countries at University of Cape Town
CIDER Postdoctoral Fellowship for Low- or Middle-Income Countries at University of Cape Town is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Medicine , Pharmacy , Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Cape Town and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R470,000 per annum ,The tenure of the award is 15 months. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all countries with low or middle income countries .
- Deadline: 22 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R470,000 per annum ,The tenure of the award is 15 months.
- A PhD obtained not more than 5 years ago in Epidemiology/Statistics/Public Health or cognate discipline
- Proven analytic skills and experience analyzing and writing up results for peer-reviewed publication in the field of HIV including PMTCT, with a paediatric focus.
- Experience in collaborating with different research teams is preffered.
- An application form and letter of motivation
- A CV including details of any conference presentations and/or publications
- Academic transcripts
- The names and contact details of 2 academic referees who have taught/supervised the applicant.