Details about CIC biomaGUNE Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017-18
CIC biomaGUNE Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017-18 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Carbon Nanotubes?based biomaterials for Neuroregeneration and MR Imaging follow?up of the Recovery. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Center for Cooperative Research in Biomaterials- CIC biomaGUNE and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Post Doc
- Provided by: Center for Cooperative Research in Biomaterials- CIC biomaGUNE
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
CIC biomaGUNE Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017-18 is a postdoctoral fellowship of two years duration.
- Applicants of CIC biomaGUNE Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017-18 should possess a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry before 1 November 2017.
- Applicants must have experience in organic synthesis and chemistry of materials.
- Candidates applying for CIC biomaGUNE Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017-18 should be highly motivated and be able to involve in an international multidisciplinary team.
- Applicants must have co-authored publications and participated in research projects.
- Applicants should possess good command over written and spoken English.
- Experience in writing, editing, and submitting research manuscripts is also essential.
- Having one or more of the following qualifications will be beneficial:
- Communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in electrochemistry, polymer chemistry, characterization techniques and nanotechnology
- Monitoring of undergraduate, master or Ph.D. students skills
- Knowledge or experience in cell structure
- Guiding research projects experience
- CV, motivation letter, contact details of 2 referees must be submitted along with the application.