Details about Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program 2023
Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Zhejiang University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, variable . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, variable
- Candidates applying should meet the requirements to get admission to Doctoral Degree Programs or Master's Degree Programs.
- Candidates should demonstrate a competitive academic record and strong scientific research ability.
- Applicants should not receive funding from any other scholarships.
- Completed application form with a recent photograph and all the degree certificates.
- Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Professor and a copy of passport.
- The documents should be provided in English or Chinese. If the documents are attached in any other language then notarized translations should also be provided.
- A Personal statement should be submitted which must include study and work experience and also the reasons for application and study proposal.
- Letters of recommendation(two) and published academic papers or other academic achievements of the candidate.