Details about Chevening Scholarship, 2021
Chevening Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the universities in the UK. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee+ Monthly stipend+ Travel costs to and from the UK+ Arrival allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all selected countries.
- Deadline: 02 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee+ Monthly stipend+ Travel costs to and from the UK+ Arrival allowance
The Chevening scholarship and fellowships offer students from Chevening-eligible countries the opportunity to study at any university in the UK.
- The applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 should be a Chevening-eligible country citizen and should have an undergraduate degree of upper second-class 2:1 honor or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have work experience for 2 years for Master's scholarships and up to 5 years for fellowships.
- The students should return to their home country after the end of the scholarship for at least 2 years.
- The applicants should apply for a minimum of three different UK university courses that are eligible and have at one unconditional offer by 15 July 2021.
- The candidates should also meet the English language requirements i.e., overall score of 6.5 in IELTS with minimum score of 5.5 in each section, overall score of 65 in Pearson PTE Academic with minimum score of 46 in each section, overall score of 79 in TOEFL iBT, overall score of 176 in Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) with minimum of 162 in each section and overall score of 176 in Trinity ISE II (B2).
- The applicants for Chevening Scholarship, 2021 are considered not eligible if have British citizenship or dual citizenship ( except if they hold BN(O) or British Overseas Territory citizen or applying from Hong Kong.
- The candidates are not eligible if they are Her Majesty’s Government's (innovation and Skills, UK Trade and Investment, British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for Business, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office, UK Trade and Investment) employee or former employee since July 2016.
- The students have received a scholarship from the UK government and Chevening Alumni are not eligible for the scholarship but can be eligible for the fellowship.