Details about Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Program, 2022
Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Program, 2022 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Global Leadership. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Programme fees + Travel and Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all citizens of India.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Programme fees + Travel and Living allowances
Chevening is offering Chevening Gurukul fellowship for Leadership and Excellence in the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s flagship fellowship for India.
Aim of the Program:
The fellowship is aimed at young high-flyers and mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong and demonstrable leadership potential. The fellowship addresses issues faced by leaders in all fields and explores changing ideas and practices of leadership, looking at the implications of globalisation for Indian leaders.
Eligibility criteria for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Program, 2022:
- Applicant should be a citizen of India and should be currently living the country.
- Applicant must have a minimum ten years of work experience.
- Applicant is expected to have strong leadership potential in a mid-career with a wide range of sectors including state or central government, the private sector, media, and civil society.
- Applicant should have proficiency and good working knowledge of English.
- Applicant must be a postgraduate or equivalent professional training or work experience in a relevant subject area.
- Letter of references should be provided in English
- Copy of valid passport
- Transcripts of both undergraduate, postgraduate degree from the University should be submitted.
Value of the Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Program, 2022:
The recipient of the fellowship programme will get full programme fees, living expenses for the duration of the fellowship and return flight from India to the UK.