Details about Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Programme 2020
Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Programme 2020 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Global leadership. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Chevening and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Programme fees + Travel and Living allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of India.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Programme fees + Travel and Living allowances
Chevening is offering Chevening Gurukul fellowship for Leadership and Excellence in the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s flagship fellowship for India.
Eligibility for Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Programme 2020:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and should be currently living the country.
- The work experience of the candidate should be ten years.
- The candidate is expected to have strong leadership potential in a mid-career with a wide range of sectors including state or central government, the private sector, media, and civil society.
- He/She should have proficiency and good working knowledge of English.
- The qualification of the candidate should be postgraduate level or equivalent professional training or work experience in a relevant subject area.
- Letter of references should be provided in English
- Copy of valid passport
- Transcripts of both undergraduate, postgraduate degree from the University should be submitted.
Value of Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Programme 2020:
- The recipient of the fellowship programme will get full programme fees, living expenses for the duration of the fellowship and return flight from India to the UK.
Deadline for Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Programme 2020:
- The last date to apply for Chevening Gurukul Fellowship Programme is 28th February 2020.