Details about Charpak Master's Program, 2020
Charpak Master's Program, 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any subject at a recognized French University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by Campus France and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, EUR 700/month + Accommodation, Tuition, Medical and other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from India.
- Deadline: 17 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, EUR 700/month + Accommodation, Tuition, Medical and other allowances
Charpak Master's Program, 2020 is to aid Indian students for their Master's studies in any stream or field of study.
Eligibility for Charpak Master's Program, 2020:
- Applicants of Charpak Master's Program, 2020 must be an Indian national and reside in India.
- Candidates should be a student at an Indian Institution of higher learning or should be employed young professional in a company for a maximum of 3 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must be 30 years old.
- The master's program of the candidate must be taken in France and scholarship is not provided for that period of time in which the candidate has one semester or more of studies in another country.
- Automatic renewal of the scholarship is done, but the candidates who received a scholarship for M1 can apply again. Academic performance of the candidate at M1 level is assessed and a new statement of purpose should be submitted.
- Candidates who did not receive a scholarship for M1 are ineligible to apply for the scholarship for M2.
- Submit duly filled, signed, printed and scanned copy of the application form.
- A copy of the first page of the passport, which also includes the photo of the candidate and expiry date.
- Candidates who are about to receive the passport should submit the passport application proof.
- A detailed curriculum vitae in a maximum of 2 pages.
- A copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution.
- Scanned copies of the mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor's and Master's degrees need to be submitted, attested by a gazetted officer or the Head of the institute where the candidate had studied or studying.
- French language certificate can be submitted, received from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university (if any).
- The academic excellence of the candidate is taken into consideration.
- The quality of the statement of purpose is assessed.
- Knowledge of French is considered as an advantage.
- Any tie-ups between an Indian institution the candidate has studied or studying will be an asset.
Value of Charpak Master's Program, 2020:
- The successful applicants of Charpak Master's Program, 2020 will receive:
- Living allowance of EUR 700 per month.
- Tuition fee waiver of up to 5,000 euros.
- Student visa and Campus France fee waiver.
- Medical Insurance.
Deadline for Charpak Master's Program, 2020:
- The last date to apply for Charpak Master's Program, 2020 is 17th April 2020.