Details about Chancellor's International Scholarship
Chancellor's International Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Hertfordshire and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 4,000
Eligibility criteria for Chancellor's International Scholarship:
- The scholarship is only available for the January 2024 intake; if accepted by the university, recipients who do not register will not be allowed to apply for the scholarship in future intakes.
- accessible only upon initial enrollment at the university; not accessible in following years.
- Not accessible for research or preparation programs; only open to UG or PG-taught candidates.
- Available only to applicants who are new to the university; alumni of HIC or UH are not eligible.
- In addition to the Chancellor's International Scholarship, applicants are not eligible for any other scholarships or discounts, such as the Early Bird Discount, 20% Herts Graduate Discount, International Partner Discount, or UG Tri Annual Scholarship (unless given out in an exceptional circumstance at the university's discretion).
- If applicants pay their full tuition by February 5, 2024, for Semester B admission, they will also be eligible for the Full Payment Discount in addition to the Chancellor's International Scholarship.
- In order to qualify for the scholarship, applicants must have submitted an application to the university and received an acceptance offer.
No application is required, Eligible students will be notified automatically.