Details about Chancellor's International Business Scholarship 2020
Chancellor's International Business Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Accounting, Banking, Economics, Management, Marketing, Policy, Sustainable development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 5000 pounds or 7500 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to overseas students.
- Deadline: 01 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 5000 pounds or 7500 pounds
Chancellor's International Business Scholarship 2020 is being awarded by the University of Sussex. There are 40 scholarships in total, 20 of which will be 7500 pounds and a further 20 of 5000 pounds, available to overseas postgraduate University of Sussex Business School applicants who can demonstrate academic excellence.
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- have excellent grades (UK first class or equivalent).
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course.
- have accepted a place in a full time eligible Masters courses.
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants are required to provide a statement of academic interests. They should include information about:
- drive and ambitions
- their potential for positive impact when they return to their home country
- any relevant work experience, skills or extra-curricular activity that relate to their ambitions and/or chosen course
- To be considered, they will need to demonstrate excellent grades in their most recent qualification
The last date for Chancellor's International Business Scholarship 2020 application is 1st May 2020.