Details about Chancellor's International Research Scholarship
Chancellor's International Research Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jan 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 29 Jan 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + Stipend
The University of Sussex is seeking to attract 10 international research scholars. A scholarship will normally be tenable for one year in the first instance, renewable annually for a maximum of 3 years for full-time doctoral students. The scholarship will cover international fees and provide a stipend which will match that provided for UK doctoral students by the UK Research Council.
- Applicants must apply for a PhD in one of the Social Science Schools of study at the Univeristy of Sussex:
- You must be classified as an international fee paying student to apply.
- Applicants must commence their PhD academic studies in the United Kingdom in September 2016.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic entry requirements and the IELTS English Language Requirements contained in the postgraduate prospectus.