Details about CFA Institute Scholarship
CFA Institute Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2022. This scholarship is provided by Laval University (Universite Laval), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US$350 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US$350
The CFA Institute allows its partner universities to provide scholarships to students wishing to register for the CFA ® exams. Each year, more than 20 scholarships will be available. Students who earn this scholarship will have nothing to pay for the registration fees for the CFA ® program and will benefit from a discount on exam fees. Only the volumes will be at the full expense of the student, which represents approximately US$350. However, you do not have to be registered for the exam to be eligible for the scholarship. A student who has already registered for their June exam will not be eligible for a scholarship.
- Be a student (full-time or part-time) at the time of applying for the scholarship
- Have completed their undergraduate program by December 31 of the year in which they take their 1st exam
- Not already registered for the exam
- Your employer does not have to reimburse you for the registration fee if you pass the exam
- The scholarships will be awarded mainly on the basis of the excellence of your academic results, your involvement, the seriousness of your cover letter, and the relevance of your CV.
* Note that scholarships are available for levels I, II and III. On the other hand, priority will be given to those who will take their first exam since the scholarship represents a larger amount for the first level.