Details about Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD) ELBE Postdoctoral Fellows Program 2023
Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD) ELBE Postdoctoral Fellows Program 2023 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Computational Biology, Theoretical Physics, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or Cell and Developmental Biology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by Center for Systems Biology Dresden (CSBD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, research expanses + stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 25 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, research expanses + stipend + other benefits
Eligibility for the CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program :
- CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is open to postdoctoral researchers with backgrounds in Biophysics, Computer Science, Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, Applied Mathematics, Theoretical Physics or Cell and Developmental Biology.
- Applicants must be strongly interested in working in the cross-disciplinary environment of the CSBD.
- The duration of the CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program is generally 2 years and can be extended for another year.
Candidates applying for CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program should submit the following documents by the deadline:
- Summary of previous research in maximum of one page
- Cover letter
- Publication list
- A research statement in 1-2 pages on the proposed work during your stay at CSBD
- 2 letters of recommendation
Value of the CSBD ELBE Postdoctoral Program:
ELBE Postdoctoral Fellows conduct curiosity-driven research at the Center and are provided with competitive personal financial support, access to research infrastructure, and support for research expenditure and travel.