Details about CEDAR Full time PhD scholarships, 2017
CEDAR Full time PhD scholarships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Psychology, Education/Special Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Warwick and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, PhD study fees, annual stipend, research expenses and/or conference attendance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Home/EU students.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, PhD study fees, annual stipend, research expenses and/or conference attendance
The Centre for Educational Development Appraisal and Research at the University of Warwick is providing three CEDAR Full-time Ph.D. scholarships, 2017 each for a duration of three years.
- Applicants are required to meet the criteria for Home/EU fees set by the University.
- Applicants of CEDAR Full-time Ph.D. scholarships, 2017 must have completed or are about to complete a research-intensive masters degree or equivalent research experience.
- The first degrees of the applicants are expected to be at least an upper second class honors degree in a relevant discipline
- Candidates applying for CEDAR Full-time Ph.D. scholarships, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- A cover letter describing their skills and interest related to the Ph.D project they're applying for
- Academic CV
- A statement of your order of preference/interest in the Ph.D. opportunities
- 2 academic referees