Details about CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2021-22
CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2021-22 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Eligible courses offered. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Pennsylvania and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend, Research Fund, Health Insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend, Research Fund, Health Insurance
The Center on Digital Culture and Society at the University of Pennsylvania’s Annenberg School for Communication invites applications to fill two post-doctoral fellowship positions for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Center on Digital Culture and Society (CDCS) supports critical, interdisciplinary scholarship on digital culture, technology, and society. CDCS aims to develop critical approaches to digital cultural studies and create spaces for dialogue and collaboration among academics, citizens, and activists.
Research Description: CDCS postdoctoral fellowships support research on all aspects of digital culture and society which fall within CDCS’s broad mission.
1) technology and social movements
2) technology and critical race studies
3) technology, ethics, and cultural transformation
4) digital media and social impact.
Fellows at the CDCS pursue their own research and participate in the activities of the Center.
Eligibility criteria for the CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2021-22:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Open to scholars who have received their Ph.D. or equivalent degrees in the last three years.
- Applicants from all disciplines in the humanities and social sciences are encouraged to apply.
- The University of Pennsylvania is an EO/AA employer and they welcome applications from women and minorities.
Value of the CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2021-22:
- The fellowship comes with a stipend of $60,000, and $3,000 research fund, and health insurance.
- Depending on needs, fellows may be asked to teach an online elective course in areas of their expertise.
Deadline of the CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2021-22:
The last date to apply for the CDCS Postdoctoral Fellowships, is 20th February 2021.