Details about Catherine Thorp-Cramb Prize in Doctors' Mental Health 2023
Catherine Thorp-Cramb Prize in Doctors' Mental Health 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 18 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
About the Scholarship:
This prize was established in 2017 in memory of Dr Catherine Thorp-Cramb, a graduate of The University of Queensland. The prize was funded by gifts from family, friends and colleagues of Catherine, and is intended to increase community awareness in the area of doctors’ mental health.
Eligibility for the Catherine Thorp-Cramb Prize in Doctors' Mental Health:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in the Doctor of Medicine.
- Candidates should be in their third or fourth year.
- Evidence of appropriate background reading.
- The clarity of your thoughts and observations.
- Personal reflection.