Details about Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2021
Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the host university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Carnegie Trust For The Universities Of Scotland and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend for living expenses + UK home-rate tuition fees + Research allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: PhD
- Provided by: The Carnegie Trust For The Universities Of Scotland
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend for living expenses + UK home-rate tuition fees + Research allowance
The Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2022 are given to fund postgraduate research leading to a PhD at an eligible institution in Scotland.
Eligibility criteria for the Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2022:
- Already hold, or are on track to graduate with a First Class Honours degree from one of the eligible host organisations in Scotland.
- This undergraduate degree is in a subject related to the academic field of the proposed doctoral research.
- Should have been accepted on a doctoral programme at one of the eligible host organisations.
- The doctoral programme will start in the coming academic year.
- This scheme is open to students of any nationality who meet the above criteria.
- The Carnegie PhD Scholarships are tenable at the following institutions:
- Universities: Aberdeen, Abertay, Dundee, Edinburgh, Edinburgh Napier, Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian, Heriot-Watt, Highlands and Islands, Queen Margaret, Robert Gordon, St Andrews, Stirling, Strathclyde, West of Scotland;
- Glasgow School of Art;
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
Value of the Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2022:
Successful applicants of the Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2022 will receive the following benefits-
- Stipend: currently £16,800 for the academic year 2022-2023, adjusted annually for inflation.
- Tuition Fees: The Trust will cover tuition fees at the Research Councils UK (RCUK) Indicative Fee Level for the relevant academic year (universities are expected to waive any outstanding balance).
- Research Allowance: the whole tenure.
Dedaline of the Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2022:
The last date for Carnegie PhD Scholarships 2022 application is 28th February 2022.