Details about Care Leaver Bursary, 2017-18
Care Leaver Bursary, 2017-18 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,000 per annum
The primary aim of Care Leaver Bursary, 2017-18 is to support and encourage UK domicile students who have lived in or live in care to pursue their undergraduate studies at UCL.
- The applicants of Care Leaver Bursary, 2017-18 must be 25 years of age or under.
- He/She must have been in care for at least 13 weeks since the age of 14.
- Candidate must hold an offer of acceptance to study a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL.
- Applicants are required to apply for their full student support entitlement.
- Applicants of Care Leaver Bursary, 2017-18 must meet the eligibility requirements and provide proof of their eligibility.
- There is no application form for this scholarship.
- If the applicants are eligible, he/she may provide documentary proof.