Details about Care Leaver Bursary at Greenwich University 2023
Care Leaver Bursary at Greenwich University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Greenwich and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 1500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 1500 per year
The Care Leaver Bursary offers undergraduates who come directly from local authority care to the institution £1,500 annually. As part of our dedication to accessibility and increasing participation in higher education, we are offering this bursary. Depending on how long your study is, it can last up to three or four years and is worth £1,500 annually. It has no repayment requirements and is paid in cash. In your final year, you are given an additional £200 to help cover graduation-related expenses.
Eligibility criteria for the Care Leaver Bursary at Greenwich University 2023:
- A student in the UK who is under 25 years old.
- Prior to the start of the University of Greenwich study, the student must have been under the local authority's custody for at least 52 weeks in a row.
- A first-year undergraduate student at one of the three campuses or a Partner College, where the University of Greenwich receives your tuition payments.
- The student is eligible for the highest level of means-tested maintenance or special support grants from the government.
- Eligible part-time students will receive this on a pro-rata basis subject to the number of subjects they are studying