Details about UCL Care Leaver Bursary, 2020
UCL Care Leaver Bursary, 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK students.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 1,000 per annum
The primary aim of UCL Care Leaver Bursary, 2020 is to support and encourage UK domicile students who have lived in or live-in care to pursue their undergraduate studies at UCL.
Eligibility criteria for UCL Care Leaver Bursary, 2020:
- The applicants of UCL Care Leaver Bursary, 2020 must be 25 years of age or under.
- He/She must have been in care for at least 13 weeks before the age of 16.
- Candidate must hold an offer of acceptance to study a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL.
Selection Criteria for UCL Care Leaver Bursary, 2020:
- Applicants are required to apply for their full student support entitlement.
- Applicants of UCL Care Leaver Bursary, 2020 must meet the eligibility requirements and provide proof of their eligibility.
The award will be GBP 1,000 per year for the duration of the programme and is subject to satisfactory academic progress. The bursary is awarded to cover maintenance costs. Awardees can request for an advance payment of GBP 100 to help with transition costs.