Details about CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018
CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Warwick and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend+tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: The scholarship is for Home/EU students.
- Deadline: 19 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend+tuition fees
- The Warwick Graduate School, University of Warwick is offering 3.5 year Ph.D. scholarships to UK and EU students.
- The CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018 are awarded to applicants applying to any discipline within the Arts Faculty or Department of Philosophy. The faculty includes the following departments but will welcome proposals with cross-disciplinary approach Classics and Ancient History, English and Comparative Literary Studies, Film and Television Studies, French Studies, German Studies, Hispanic Studies, History, History of Art, Italian, Centre for Cultural Policy Studies, Theatre Studies, Philosophy, and Centre for the Study of the Renaissance.
- The candidates applying for CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018 are expected to apply to the University to the department of their choice with full details of their research proposals and supervisors.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic record and research proposal's strength.
- The candidates will also be selected based on their support of their institution and other academic achievements.
- The recipients of CADRE Fully-Funded Scholarships, 2018 get tuition fees of up to £4,121 and a stipend of £14,539.