Details about Business Dean's Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023
Business Dean's Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $10,000 per year
To attract top achieving high school students to UTS Business undergraduate degrees, and support them financially during their study.
Eligibility for the Business Dean's Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens, or the holders of an Australian permanent residents visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Candidates should be current school leavers or gap year students who graduated in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year.
- Students should have received an offer through UAC for a UTS Business School undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must intend full-time enrolment in a UTS Business School undergraduate degree.
- Academic excellence at year 12 level, ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC's preference for a UTS Business School undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen UTS Business School degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.