Details about Bush Bursaries & Country Womenâ€™s Association Scholarships
Bush Bursaries & Country Womenâ€™s Association Scholarships is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by NSW Rural Doctors Councils and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 09 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000
- Australian and New Zealand nationals are eligible to apply.
- Rural and urban students are eligible to apply as well.
- For the bursaries and scholarships.
- Candidates for 2016 must be enrolled in the following universities:
- First-year medicine at the University of Wollongong, University of Sydney,nAustralian National University or University Notre Dame.
- Second-year medicine at the Western Sydney University, University of Newcastle or University New England.
- Third-year medicine at the University of NSW.
- Applicants must complete all university study criteria at the time of application.
- Candidate cannot hold a John Flynn Scholarship at the time of application.
- Students who are holders of a Rural Medical Bonded Scholarship and Bonded Medical Place are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must provide Proof of enrolment for 2016.
- Applicant needs to submit their résumé.
- Must submit a 500-word essay explaining the following:
- Why you are motivated to be a Bush Bursary recipient.
- Why you would be a good ambassador for the Scholarship.
- The essay should demonstrate an awareness of issues faced by the rural communities and how this impacts on rural medical practice.