Details about Bucks Scholarship, Bucks New University, 2017
Bucks Scholarship, Bucks New University, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the Bucks New University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by Buckinghamshire New University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to England and the European Union nationals.
- Deadline: 09 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
Bucks Scholarship, Bucks New University, 2017 is open to applicants who are starting the first year of their course in September 2017.
- Bucks Scholarship, Bucks New University, 2017 is open to students from England and the European Union.
- Candidates with a residual household income of £25,000 per annum or less are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants entering university for the first time can apply.
- Applicants who have accepted an offer of a place at Bucks New University are eligible for Bucks Scholarship, Bucks New University, 2017.
- Candidates who have applied for Student Finance will be paying tuition fees more than £6,000 per annum.
- Applicants of Bucks Scholarship, Bucks New University, 2017 will be selected based on their financial status.
- Previously looked after children, those leaving care and young carers will be considered.
- Preference will be given to students from areas that have low participation in higher education.
- Candidates with a declared disability will be considered.
- Candidates who attended one of the widening participation partner schools and colleges will be considered.
- Applicants who are ordinarily resident in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are eligible for the Bucks Scholarship.
- Candidates paying the international tuition fee and NHS-funded students are not permitted to apply.
- Applicants directly continuing from one course to another are not eligible.
- Applicants transferring in from another institution are not eligible.
- Students undertaking a post-graduate qualification are not permitted.
- Candidates whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement.
- Studying for a qualification that is equivalent to or less than the one they have already achieved.