Details about Bronte International Scholarship
Bronte International Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Literature and Creative writing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all except UK nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% tuition fees
The Brontë International Scholarship honors the Brontë family's printed works and rare manuscripts, as well as the University's connection to the Brontës and Yorkshire's rich literary legacy. Scholars studying literature and creative writing at the master's level at the School of English are supported by this 10% partial fee remission.
Eligibility for Brontë International Scholarship:
- The applicant should be classified as an international student.
- The applicant should be self-funded.
- The student should enroll themselves into a master's program in the School of English and be fully registered on 1 December 2024.
- Candidates earning a degree that is internationally comparable to an upper second-class degree in the UK (2:1).
The scholarships are given out based only on merit, and eligible offer holders will be automatically considered.