Details about Bradford-Renduchintala Scholarships for MSc in Satellite Systems Engineering 2023
Bradford-Renduchintala Scholarships for MSc in Satellite Systems Engineering 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Satellite Systems Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Bradford and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Bradford
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to £10,000
Scholarships worth £10,000 each are available under the Bradford-Renduchintala Scholarship fund to suitably qualified students. Scholarship funding is only intended for students listed in the eligibility criteria below.
- Applicants must have either unconditional or conditional offer for a place on the University's MSc in Satellite Systems Engineering course, starting in September 2023.
- Applicants will need to have at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent in an appropriate subject area.
- Candidates who do not fulfil this requirement but have extensive and relevant industrial experience (3+years) will be considered on an individual basis.
Female students based on the rationale that they are underrepresented in the engineering sector.
- For home students, fees will be covered with any leftover funds being paid directly to the student.
- For international students, the £10,000 will go directly towards the cost of tuition.