Details about BP Egypt Cambridge Scholarships
BP Egypt Cambridge Scholarships is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Egypt.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + stipend
In collaboration with BP Egypt, The Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust offers a number of scholarships annually to enable graduates of outstanding academic merit to pursue a one year postgraduate study at the prestigious University of Cambridge. Preference is given to candidates seeking master’s degrees.
- Applicants must show evidence of excellent academic achievement. They should have a first class or high second-class honors degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized university, supported by certificates of graduation and letters of recommendations from Professors at their current or previous University.
- Applicants must gain admission to the University of Cambridge in the normal way to be considered for these awards. The Trust cannot admit students to the University.
- Applicants who are not native speakers of English are required by the University to provide the results of an English language test and to meet the minimum standard of proficiency required for admission to Cambridge.
- Successful candidates must sign with BP Egypt, before their departure to Cambridge, an enrolment agreement whereby they will agree to return back, domicile and work in Egypt after their graduation from the University of Cambridge for double the period they studied at the University of Cambridge.
- BP holds the right to apply exceptions to the above conditions as the company sees appropriate.
Scholarship value: Scholarship covers
- University Composition Fee: The scholarship will cover the University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate.
- Maintenance: A maintenance allowance enough for a single student is paid in three or four equal installments each term (October, January, April and July). The maintenance allowance is expected to cover accommodation and meal costs. The award does not cover the costs of dependents. Students are required to provide a separate financial guarantee for support of their dependents if they want to take any dependents with them.
- Airfare: A contribution to an airfare from Egypt to the UK of about £300 is paid upon arrival, and a contribution towards the cost of an airfare from the UK to Egypt via the most economical route is paid upon departure at the end of the scholarship