Details about University of Kent Blackbaud Scholarship, 2021
University of Kent Blackbaud Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philanthropic Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Jun 2021. This scholarship is provided by Blackbaud and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 27 Jun 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,500
Blackbaud Scholarship 2021 is a partial tuition fees paid scholarship at University of Kent. Blackbaud, developers of software and services for non-profit organisations, is offering a partial scholarship to support an MA Philanthropic Studies student starting in September 2020. The partial scholarship will be paid towards tuition fees for the degree programme which is part-time over two years.
Eligibility criteria for the University of Kent Blackbaud Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer to begin the MA Philanthropic Studies (not PG Diploma or PG Certificate) in September 2020.
- Applicants must possess a 2:1 first degree.
- Applicants must work for a small charity, defined as having an annual turnover of less than £1 million.
- Applicants must proactively indicate that they wish to be considered for either or both of the full or partial Blackbaud Scholarship.
- Applicants must be in need of financial support in order to join the degree programme.
Value of the University of Kent Blackbaud Scholarship, 2021:
Successful applicants of the University of Kent Blackbaud Scholarship, 2021 will receive £2,500 (£1,250 towards tuition fees each year of the degree programme).
Deadline of the University of Kent Blackbaud Scholarship, 2021:
The last date to apply for the University of Kent Blackbaud Scholarship, is 27th June 2021.