Details about Blackbaud Scholarship 2020
Blackbaud Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Philanthropic Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by Blackbaud and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 5,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 5,000 pounds
Blackbaud Scholarship 2020 is a partial tuition fees paid scholarship at University of Kent. Blackbaud, developers of software and services for non-profit organisations, is offering a partial scholarship to support an MA Philanthropic Studies student starting in September 2020. The partial scholarship will be paid towards tuition fees for the degree programme which is part-time over two years. The partial scholarship consists of 5,000 pounds.
Eligibility for Blackbaud Scholarship 2020:
- Have an unconditional offer to begin the MA Philanthropic Studies (not PG Diploma or PG Certificate) in September 2020.
- Possess a 2:1 first degree.
- Work for a small charity, defined as having an annual turnover of less than £1 million.
- Proactively indicate that they wish to be considered for either or both of the full or partial Blackbaud Scholarship.
- Be in need of financial support in order to join the degree programme.
Value of Blackbaud Scholarship 2020:
- Partial scholarships of 5,000 pounds (2,500 pounds towards tuition fees each year of the degree programme).