Details about Bio4Med, PhD Program In Biological Bases Of Human Diseases, 2016
Bio4Med, PhD Program In Biological Bases Of Human Diseases, 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biological Bases of Human Diseases. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology is offering Ph.D. positions for the role of a ZF5 motif in the regulation of genes with circadian rhythm disrupted in epileptic animals.
- The research mainly focusses on brain injury's molecular responses and molecular activities leading to epilepsy.
- It particularly focuses on alterations in genes leading to the development of sudden seizures. The institute is interested in developing new strategies to prevent epilepsy.
- The applicants for Bio4Med, PhD Program in Biological Basis of Human Diseases, 2016 should have a master's degree in fields of biology, bioinformatics, and medicine.
- The candidate is expected to have good English language command and should be willing to learn new methods.
- The applicants who have experience in bioinformatics, histology/microscopy , molecular biology, animal models of diseases are encouraged.
- The candidates are not eligible if they have stayed or pursued their main activity for more than 12 months in past 3 years in Poland.