Details about BIGSSS-departs PhD Program
BIGSSS-departs PhD Program is offered for PhD degree in the field of Global Governance and Regional Integration, Welfare State, Inequality, and Quality of Life, Changing Lives in Changing Socio-Cultural Contexts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Bremen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Social Insurance + Health Insurance + A monthly income of €2250 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants.
- Deadline: 15 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Social Insurance + Health Insurance + A monthly income of €2250
- Applicants with strong academic merit are preferred for the BIGSSS-departs Ph.D. Program.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree or equivalent in political science, sociology, or psychology.
- Potential candidates with a degree in related social science disciplines are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience.
- Applicants must not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Germany.
- Applicants will be asked to move to Bremen for the program as a presence at the institution is required.
- All nationalities are welcome to apply to the BIGSSS-departs Ph.D. Program.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Disabled individuals will be given preference.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their CV.
- Personal Information form and Preliminary Dissertation Proposal should be submitted.
- Must submit a one-page proposal abstract and statement of purpose.
- Applicants must submit a statement of skills and experience.
- Applicants need to submit their academic transcripts.
- Must provide certification of English Proficiency.
- Ethics Form, EU Mobility Rule (EUMR) and Early-Stage Researchers (ESR) Confirmation Form must be provided.
- Applicants must provide two recent letters of recommendation.