Details about BIGSAS Sandwich Program Scholarships, 2017
BIGSAS Sandwich Program Scholarships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of African Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Bayreuth and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1,200/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1,200/month
- BIGSAS Sandwich Program Scholarships, 2017 are open to Ph.D. sandwich students from the partner universities of BIGSAS and all universities that have a Memorandum of Understanding with the University of Bayreuth to its doctoral program.
- Candidates applying for BIGSAS Sandwich Program Scholarships, 2017 should possess good Master’s Degree in one of the disciplines of the Graduate School.
- Students are required to submit the applications of BIGSAS Sandwich Program Scholarships, 2017 in either German, English or French.
- The following are the research areas to which the dissertation of the candidates should fit in:
- Uncertainty, Innovation and Competing Orders in Africa
- Knowledge, Communication, and Communities in Motion
- Negotiating Change: Discourses, Politics, and Practices of Development
- The following are the documents required to be sent by the students along with the application form of BIGSAS Sandwich Program Scholarships, 2017:
- Letter of Motivation limited to a page describing why they applied for BIGSAS
- Two letters of reference
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Bachelor's degree and Master's degree or equivalent degrees including transcript of records
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate / Higher Education Entrance Certificate
- Project proposal
- Soft copy of Master's or equivalent thesis
- List of academic publications