Details about BI Presidential Scholarship, 2018
BI Presidential Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any Master of Science programmes at the BI Norwegian Business School. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2018. This scholarship is provided by BI Norwegian Business School and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, depends on the nationality of the student . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
BI Norwegian Business School is providing BI Presidential Scholarship, 2018 to students across the world who possess an excellent academic record.
Eligibility for BI Presidential Scholarship, 2018:
- Students in all Master of Science programs are eligible for BI Presidential Scholarship, 2018.
- BI's Siviløkonom program students can apply in their third year.
- Candidates applying for BI Presidential Scholarship, 2018 must have a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level on international grade scales.
- Candidates must have got admission or be in the process of applying for Master of Science programs.
- Scholarship holders must be prepared to be "BI Ambassadors", acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a "B" on the BI ECTS scale each academic semester.
Value of Scholaship:
- The recipient of Presidential scholarship will get according to their nationality.
- Norwegian applicants will get full tuition fees and International applicants will get full tuition fess along with a stipend covering living expenses of the candidate.