Details about BGHS Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2018
BGHS Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in Germany 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of History and Sociology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Bielefeld University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 1.365,- per month. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all applicants.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 1.365,- per month.
The Bielefeld Graduate School in History and Sociology is inviting applications for six scholarships for international prospective doctoral researchers starting on 1 April 2019
- The scholarship is open to all nationals.
- The applicants must have a degree in the social sciences or the humanities.
- The students must be proefficient at English.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The short profile (template)
- Covering letter (600 words max.)
- Curriculum Vitae (1,000 words max.)
- Project description
- University transcripts (Master’s certificate or a statement from your examination office that you have successfully completed your Master’s studies. All your grades, including the grade for your Master’s thesis, must be displayed in this statement.)