Details about Bellerbys Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, 2017
Bellerbys Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Birmingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU applicants.
- Deadline: 21 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2000
The University of Birmingham, in partnership with Bellerbys colleges, is offering Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, 2017 to high achieving students.
- Applicants of Bellerbys Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, 2017 must have an outstanding academic background.
- Scholarships will be allocated on the basis of excellent academic achievement.
- Reasons for applying for the scholarship and choosing to pursue at the University will be reviewed.
- Applicants of Bellerbys Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, 2017 must have obtained an offer of an undergraduate program and also select the University as their firm choice.
- They must be entering the first year of the undergraduate program offered by the University and must begin their study in September 2017.
- The academic conditions of the offer received must be met.
- They must be studying at either of the institutions: Bellerbys Brighton, Oxford, London or Cambridge.
- Applicants should be classified as 'international' for fee purposes and should pay the remaining fee that is not covered by the scholarship.
- Candidates must be able to afford the living costs and visa/travel expenses.
- The offer must be accepted by 30 June 2017.