Details about Beit Strathclyde (BStrath) Scholarships 2023
Beit Strathclyde (BStrath) Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition & Living Costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to Nationals of Malawi, Zimbabwe, Zambia.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Strathclyde
- Deadline: 20 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition & Living Costs
If they match the requirements listed below, students who are enrolled in the University are qualified to submit an application to the Fund.
- At the start of their present course of study, were 21 years of age or older.
- They had a finance plan in place when they began their degree, but because of financial difficulties, if they are qualified, they have sought for assistance from the Discretionary Fund.
- If a student is qualified and has applied for all available financial aid (student loans, bursaries, and cost-of-living grants), or if the Student Support Team has recommended that they receive assistance from the fund due to urgent or extraordinary circumstances, a payment from the fund will significantly increase their chances of finishing their studies successfully.