Details about Beatrice Ratcliffe Postgraduate Scholarship in Music 2020
Beatrice Ratcliffe Postgraduate Scholarship in Music 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 10,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 23 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 10,000 per year
Beatrice Ratcliffe Postgraduate Scholarship in Music 2020 is being offered to encourage and support students undertaking postgraduate study in the School of Music.
- The candidate must be enrolled and have paid the fees, or arranged to pay the fees, for enrollment in a Bachelor of Music (Honours), Postgraduate Diploma in Music, Master of Music, Doctor of Music, Doctor of Musical Arts or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), in the School of Music at the University of Auckland.
- GPA or GPE of at least 6.5 in their most recent qualifying programme.
- Preference may be given to students with demonstrated financial need.
- Application is made to the Scholarships Office.
- A Selection Committee assesses the applications.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Value of the scholarship:
- One Scholarship will be awarded annually, for a period of one year, and will be of the value of up to USD 10,000. Payments to part-time students will be pro-rated.
The last date for the Beatrice Ratcliffe Postgraduate Scholarship in Music 2020 application is 23rd February 2020.