Details about BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition 2018
BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition 2018 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Agri-food system, Environmental sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by Barilla Center for Food & Nutrition (BCFN) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, EUR 20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 14 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, EUR 20,000
BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition 2018 is to support PhD and postdoc researchers.
- The BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition is open to applicants of all nationalities.
- The competition is designed for individual or multidisciplinary
- and/or cross-national research teams that consist of a maximum of three components.
- Candidates who are working towards a doctoral degree are eligible.
- The applicants can also be the researchers with a PhD or a doctoral degree and the degree should have been received after December 2014.
- The maximum age limit for the applicants is 35.
- A letter of intent should be submitted which should explain your enthusiasm (based on your research interest and academic experience) for the BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition.
- The candidate is also asked to answer for “Why should you be awarded BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition?”.
- Two letters of reference from the tutors of the applicant's university.
- The selection of the candidate depends on
- Consistency with the topic areas and the BCFN Foundation’s mission;
- Significance of the
- Design of the study;
- Actionability, outcomes and impact;
- The investigator's qualifications (possession of the requisite skills);
- The appropriateness of the schedule and the likelihood that the work will be accomplished on time;
- Budget allocation;
- Outreach potential;
- Completeness of the application.